Sunday, January 28, 2007
Life is Good
So as I sit here with my Pepsi (the full-caloried kind) in my newly painted and elegantly-decorated bedroom, with my beautiful baby asleep at 7:45 pm on her own and my cute husband getting ready for bed, I must say this - Life is Good. It doesn't get much better than this. I have spent my whole life looking forward to things - when I graduate, when I get married, when I have kids, when I have a career... and I have arrived. I would be remiss if I didn't shout out to the blogging world how lucky and how very blessed I feel. It's a crazy feeling, to have arrived. Thank you to those of you who support me, thank you to those who've watched along the way, thank you to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with everything I've ever wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Alaina Jo. I'm so happy to read this post, it made my whole day.
Love and miss you in a major way!
Cherish the moments....we are blessed! We love you, too.
mom
Post a Comment