Monday, May 28, 2007

Oops...

I dropped her today. First time ever.

I feel terrible! Thought she was buckled into her carseat, she threw a toy overboard, I reached down to pick it up... and she rolled out of her seat onto the sidewalk. Head hit loudly. Ouch! She cried, then cried softly for a few minutes, but overall was fine. I was much more traumatized than she was.

We've all survived worse, right!? ??... :(

6 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Ouch! That sounds terrible. I hate that feeling when you accidentally hurt a baby. It happens though!

It was fun seeing you today!

Mallory Jan said...

First of many...I'm okay with it.

Mallory Jan said...

It will teach her to be tough so she will be an amazing rugby player

Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa said...

Oh yeah, it happens -- and it keeps happening! Just wait until Adrie starts walking -- she'll get lots and lots of head bonks then! Joseph just fell halfway down the stairs a few weeks ago...! I've heard that crying is actually a good sign, as long as it doesn't last too long. :)

Anonymous said...

so sorry! it DOES hurt you more. rugby player...hah! motherhood can be hard, yes?
Jan