Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random Thoughts

1 I seem to be blogging more than Kendall lately. I'm moving up!
2 Growing teeth in SUCKS (for moms as much as babies)
3 Moroni must have been utterly sad and lonely there at the end. And I figured out he was probably at least 60 years old so he was also missing his wife, kids, grandkids, etc. who were all killed.
4 My family is becoming so great at communicating. I love when you can tell people anything.
5 Adrie is so cute that I can hardly stand it sometimes.
6 I'm secretly glad she's not crawling yet because that means my life is still easy for x more days.
7 Redbox free codes are a scam. We checked out five dumb movies just because they were free (to rip onto computer), and of course forgot to turn them in by 7 pm so guess who is $5 poorer?
8 My Chi hair straightener is the best hundred bucks I ever spent.
9 I can't believe I can live with Kurt day in and day out and not get sick of him. Marriage is an amazing thing.
10 The dollar store is pretty dang awesome. I can't believe the once-in-a-blue-moon unbelievable finds I make there. Picture frames were the catch this week.
11 I have three business ideas I am so excited about that I can hardly sleep at night. Please cross your fingers that the American Dream can work for me.
12 Just when I convinced myself that it was time to move on from Heritage, they accepted my plea to work part time. Miracles happen!
13 Sadly my "transition" to part-time will be a long slow one and I wish it were tomorrow. (See #5 and #11 for where I'd rather be spending my time.)
14 Cariss Despain, world's greatest sister in law, is dang amazing. Really.
15 I use the word amazing way too much and it might sound redundant but I truly mean it with all of its awe-inspiring, one-of-a-kind, unique and words-can't-describe it awesomeness.
16 NEVER AGAIN will I drink 48 oz of Mountain Dew after 12 noon. Perhaps not ever. I can count on my ten fingers and toes the number of minutes I actually slept last night. Combine that with # 11 and it's a disaster. I hope I survive today.
17 Blogging is a) a huge waste of time and b) the greatest thing ever.

6 comments:

Nunes Family said...

Gosh Alaina you have a lot of random thoughts today. I think you need to not have anymore mountain dew for awhile so you can get some sleep.

kendall said...

Crap, I better start blogging more.

kendall said...

haha oh crap is a gross word. That's great you get to work half time!

Mallory Jan said...

I think these are the most informative blogs ever. You know I guess you never really think how much teeth growing in for the first time but it must hurt. Lame!

I'm so HAPPY for you. Like honestly truely happy.

Rachel Eve said...

Blogging is great. I'm jealous you have a chi straightener. I bet it is nice!

Sorry about adrie's teeth. I saw it! Poor little thing!

Anonymous said...

I think random thought blogs are almost my favorite kind to read.......
kinobud