I'm getting ready to print some large-sized photographs (and pay a pretty penny to do it) for a boutique/exhibition at Heritage, and I'm also going to use a few to display on a table at my ward talent show for my talent of "Photography and Digital Creations."
Which should I use? Which are YOUR favorites? Or any you want to warn me to stay away from? I need help, advice, etc. Speak freely. I need you!
http://adigitaldarkroom.blogspot.com to see most of my favorites, just in case you forgot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Some of my favs...
1. The second to last of Becky's fam
2. The first of the girl's senior pics
3. The third and last pictures posted on Emily's shoot
4. The one of yours and Adrie's hands
5. The one of the baby's feet (from post on July 21
6. One of all the heads of the cousins
7. And ANY from my family's shoot!!
These are just a few I like, but really there are tons! Good luck choosing!
But you have so many good ones! There's no way i could decide!
I'm biased and I think the ones from our family's shoot were the best, but thats just because I know them.
I think you'd be safe with whatever you pick, I love them all!
You'll have to post a picture of the display. That's awesome that you get to show off your talent! (and likely get some new clients as an added benefit!)
You really do have a talent for this stuff...I am sure you will pick the right ones.
Post a Comment