

After coming home and being SO full we were ill, we sat around and watched Adrie play with a balloon for about thirty minutes while Kevin and Kurt tried to be photographers (I just deleted 237 blurry pictures. I'm not kidding). Amazing how such a simple thing can be so entertaining!
Kurt spent time trying to teach Adrie how to go down the stairs. She's mastered going UP, but doesn't worry so much about how to get down.

Then Kevin spent a good two hours with me on my webpage (stay tuned!) It's amazing how much he knows and how much I have to learn. It was tons of fun though and of course I didn't sleep again last night because I laid there laying out pages and links and photo galleries in my head...
I wish we'd finished that cake. Mmmmmm.



3 comments:
Cute shots of adorable Adrie! That cake does look yummy -- did you bring it home in a little box? I can't wait to see your webpage! :)
Unfortunately we were so full after dinner that we didn't bring it home. Sure wish I had it today!
Yum...cake.
Post a Comment