Oh I love them all! I especially like the one where kendall rachel and I are holding Adrie. Also the one of our road ralley group in the rain.
Ahaha, I love Adrie on the plane, and those crazy boys Jay and Chris.
The group photos are the most RANDOM assortment of people! But it all looks like so much fun...!
I like the one of mal, ken and i doting over Adrie! And her on the plane is just cute. Good thing she's such a cute baby!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh I love them all! I especially like the one where kendall rachel and I are holding Adrie. Also the one of our road ralley group in the rain.
Ahaha, I love Adrie on the plane, and those crazy boys Jay and Chris.
The group photos are the most RANDOM assortment of people! But it all looks like so much fun...!
I like the one of mal, ken and i doting over Adrie! And her on the plane is just cute. Good thing she's such a cute baby!
Post a Comment