
The funniest was when she tipped over her walker and couldn't figure out how to get out:

In other news, we watched a 20-story building implode at 6:39 am Saturday morning. Thanks Grandma for letting us sleep at your house - we haven't done that since Adrie was born! And thanks Aunt Cheri for the delicious strawberry-mandarin compote for our waffles. We had a delectable lunch at Brick Oven Pizza to say hi & bye to Erica and Ryan, then took naps, then Kurt & I got a bona fide date to see Bourne Ultimatum while mom and Kevin watched Adrie. We brought hom peach & rocky road ice cream for dessert. Mmmm a perfect day.



6 comments:
Cute. I love that everything is new. Can you imagine that. Life would be so much easier.
Maybe she's refusing to smile until you take the pigtails out of her hair.
You'll get one eventually, keep trying!
I love the polaroid collage you did! It's so cute!
I think that's baby cruelty?
I laughed so hard at the one of her trapped in her walker. That is something my boys would do. She is so cute and I LOVE her poka-dot jammies. Girl clothes are so cute!
I'm sad I missed the brick oven and imploding party! I'm really sad I missed erica and ryan. It does sound like a perfect day!
I love adrie's little pigtails!
Post a Comment