Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I told you...

AAAAAA! See!? I TOLD you she hated the beach on days #2 and #3. This picture makes me laugh so much.beach

I have SOOOO many fun beach pictures - mostly of Mallory - that I'm dying to get to but alas, I have a real life to start up again. Maybe this weekend, stay tuned.

6 comments:

Mallory Jan said...

Well the good news is your arms look really buff.

I can't wait to look at my senior pics!!!

NatAttack said...

BA-HA. Both to her face and to her bowl cut.

PS -- your new profile photo (in the right nav) is GORGEOUS. I'm loving the color. XOXO!

Taryn said...

Love the picture! I'm still laughing. Sounds like overall you guys had fun, you deserve it:) and I agree your new profile picture is totally gorgeous!

Mary B said...

Being the technically challenged one in the family, mostly I'm just preplexed that you are able to fit all those horizontal pictures side-by-side. I just can't get it!

But I DO adore ALL of those pics! And doing absolutely nothing sounds so wonderful! Lucky girls.

Stephanie said...

This picture cracks me up!

Sounds like you guys had a fun time, good for you. I love your hair, you look so good in your profile picture.

Adam and Emma said...

I love this picture! She has such a personality.