I'm going to sign up soon. There are so many of you doing so many great things and I'm missing them because I only know how to surf blogs the old-fashioned way. To all of you I love - and YES, that probably means YOU reading this, I will sometime soon be in the loop.
Anybody nearby want to give me a tutorial?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm all over it. Call me or swing by sometime. Easy Squeezy.
You will love googlereader. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. I love it!! I could help you figure it out if you need it.
After reading this post I thought I would see what this reader thing you were talking about was...I explored and learned and am now on day 3 of using it and it's pretty cool sure beats opening a million blog only to find that there is nothing new!
I love it. I just signed up recently. It's so nice to just go through new posts on there. It's a lot quicker than having to go from one blog to the next.
Post a Comment