Good for you!! I saw Adrie and her dad and grandpa at Wal-Mart. She was excited to see Ally and she went through our whole family, calling each of us by name. Yaa...that was my Friday night. Shopping at Wal-Mart! I'd rather be reading in the bath tub. Although I never have done that because I'm afraid to get the book wet...how does that work out for ya?
lol, I would LOVE to settle into a nice bath, with some Fanta orange and a good non-fiction book! You've inspired me! I'm just catching up to a bunch of your pics and they are so adorable (of your and Adrie, Adrie at Halloween, etc). Hope all is well!
uhh, this is Nicki, and the last comment was not from Brady, it was from me but apparently Brady was logged into gmail previously. (part of me wanted to leave it cuz it makes him look really weird and creepy, but I don't want to creep you out!)
5 comments:
Haha, seriously, that sounds divine. And I'm impressed with your reading selection - so educational!
I'm just paying penance after reading all four vampire books in the month of October. My head hurts.
Good for you!! I saw Adrie and her dad and grandpa at Wal-Mart. She was excited to see Ally and she went through our whole family, calling each of us by name. Yaa...that was my Friday night. Shopping at Wal-Mart! I'd rather be reading in the bath tub. Although I never have done that because I'm afraid to get the book wet...how does that work out for ya?
lol, I would LOVE to settle into a nice bath, with some Fanta orange and a good non-fiction book! You've inspired me! I'm just catching up to a bunch of your pics and they are so adorable (of your and Adrie, Adrie at Halloween, etc). Hope all is well!
uhh, this is Nicki, and the last comment was not from Brady, it was from me but apparently Brady was logged into gmail previously. (part of me wanted to leave it cuz it makes him look really weird and creepy, but I don't want to creep you out!)
Post a Comment