Thursday, March 26, 2009

I caved.

Let it be known that on March 26th at 11:15 am, Costco got me.

"Just diapers. Diapers and wipes" I thought to myself.

Until we saw the Easy Mac placed in Costco's entryway aisle of temptations.

Adrie begged.

I found myself thinking of how simple it would be for feeding my picky, picky two year old who honestly drinks warm milk after not eating much of dinner to fill herself up at least 4 nights per week.

SO, add a #10 can of Queso dip, a box of Fiber One muffins (health kick, remember!?), chips to go with the dip (for the party, okay?) and a tub of Red Vines. (For the party! I don't even like them!!!)

$103.61 and I'm back in the game.

Sort of.

Because I still gotta LOTTA food storage to eat. And I will.

6 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Mmmmm...can I share that queso with you? Is it queso, as in, Que Bueno? I think maybe I will come to this party just for the queso :)

Carolee said...

tip of the day: you can NEVER leave Costco for under $100 so plan accordingly. and a skinny little single girl has no business buying in bulk like that. don't fall prey to the temptation. oh, who am I kidding? We all fall for Costco!

Carrie said...

:( so who won? i know it wasn't me.

Andee said...

Hey, I am WAY impressed that you made it this far. I think I would have caved a long time ago.

Mary B said...

I should've known to guess a day BEFORE your birthday!!!

Once, I was buying Que Bueno at Costco, and the check-out clerk scoffed at my purchase and said "I've always wondered... What do people DO with this?!" Uhhhh...Eat it?

Anonymous said...

So what food storage do I have to work with when I am there to fix meals next week?