Think about the ingredients list. Or the headache or upset stomach or general feeling of crappiness you would have if you ate a whole bunch. That would be enough to kill my craving. :)
Oh....you have been so good. I am really impressed that you have been living off your food storage with minimal suplimentation. Not an easy thing to do. So have you decided about the D300?
8 comments:
Nutter Butters.
You've worked hard....you deserve them! You should get some tomorrow to start the weekend off right:)
Hahaha! I actually have five in my cupboard RIGHT NOW that I can't eat. Maybe if you're nice to me.... :)
Think about the ingredients list. Or the headache or upset stomach or general feeling of crappiness you would have if you ate a whole bunch. That would be enough to kill my craving. :)
Oh....you have been so good. I am really impressed that you have been living off your food storage with minimal suplimentation. Not an easy thing to do. So have you decided about the D300?
think about how fun it would be to take a road trip and photograph my babies! I want to win so hold strong! :)
(obviously that might not be possible, so I will settle for some cookie dough...:)
Ok, take your mind off them and think about Cadbury Mini Eggs... yummmm...
Sorry, thats what your post made me think of.
Post a Comment