So, I haven't followed my twice-a-day email rule this week. I have enjoyed sharing multiple daily conversations with many of you, BUT I'm going back to following it. Here's my analogy: You know when you're making a big meal and you sneak so many tastes while cooking that by the time you sit down to enjoy the spread, it's not that exciting anymore? Well, when I check email by sneaking it here & there throughout the day, I don't fully enjoy correspondence, and then I don't have the excitement of checking at night. So back to my rule I go. Even on weekends... maybe 3x on Sunday.
I speed-walked a 10k up & around the temple with the jogging stroller brigade in my neighborhood yesterday, and it kicked my trash! I am hurting! And I secretly wonder if I have gout. My own d@*n fault for rarely eating vegetables. So to remedy that situation, today Adrie & I went on a date to Cafe Rio - and I ate 1 cup - no lie, 8 oz - of pico de gallo (along with delicious meat, cheese, and tortillas, which are the reason I have gout in the first place). That's got to be at least 2 servings of vegetables, right!?
My darling daughter is so well trained at putting things away that it's almost OCD. I can seriously hand her something and say "Go put this back in mom's closet, please?" and she will absolutely put it right where it goes. The OCD part comes in because it gets annoying sometimes, as things are put away that don't need to be, and she gets bothered when something's out of place. Example: If you leave your shoes anywhere in my house, you'll soon find them in the basket by the front door, compliments of Adrie.
I have a pet peeve to add to my list - Uncovered Loads on the freeway. I absolutely seethe inside when I'm driving on the freeway and start feeling the shower of dirt, grit, and small rocks that last for a mile or so before I can pass whichever lazy, inconsiderate truck up ahead is pelting cars for miles on end. Seriously - there should be an 800# we can call to complain, and then the highway patrol chases them down and throws them in lazy man's prison. Or fines them for the paint jobs on all the cars they're dinging.
Okay, that's all for now. I'm 4 photo shoots behind in processing, dying for a nap, and looking forward to Stake Conference tonight and tomorrow. Signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ohhh no, just try not to let Adrie become a 26 year old living in a condo that you own, controlling her roommates.
Ahaahahahahah I didn't even think of that! I'll work on it.
Can you send that baby out to my house? I've got a room that needs unpacking and putting away...
Post a Comment