Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Girl's Weekend

Adrie and I were adopted into Mindy's family this weekend for some girl fun.

She posted a great blog with pictures here. Just in case you're interested :)

She forgot to mention the great food she fed us (warm gooey cookies... Freschetta pizza...) and the amazing craft she had all ready for painting (see my new candy dish?!)




P.S. Happy Last Day of Adrie as a One-Year-Old!




3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love that candy dish! I am trying to hold out a little bit longer until I open my candy corn bag because once it's opened...I'm going to be eating waaay too much sugar.

Unknown said...

oh Happy Birthday Adrie! Wow-that's unbelievable. sure wish we could get you to take some cute pics of my babes. maybe we could make that happen sometime?

erin black said...

How fun!! And such perfect weather for playing!
BTW - I tagged you on my blog. It's an easy one :)